Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

lying in my .signaure

From: Steve Schonberger <steve@sensual.wa.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 89 20:00:35 PDT
Subject: lying in my .signaure

I've posted a couple of messages from my new site, and I noticed that
I fouled up on the address on my signaure line.  Worse yet, I did it
right in a warning that some of my reply addresses were wrong.  Also,
I find that Love-Hounds changes the Reply-To address to Love-Hounds,
so my advice to use that address is wrong.  Anyway, the correct
address to get mail to my new site is cctb!sensual!steve (or anyone
else here you might want to send mail to).  Sorry for the confusion if
that caused anyone's mail to bounce.  Of course, if those addresses
don't work, there's still my work address.

On the topic of the new album, Kari and I haven't written anything so
far because we're still in wonder at how great it is.  We'll try to
post something more than simply "it's wonderful!" after we've listened
to it enough that we can think about it in more detail than just how
great it is.

To those who will be at the Bellingham party tomorrow, see you there!
And to other partiers, have fun on Sunday!  I hope things are all
right for Bay Area Love-Hounds too.  We're worried about those we
haven't heard from since the earthquake.
--
Steve Schonberger	Why should I disclaim anything when I own this site?
steve@sensual.wa.com	(Yet another site named after a Kate Bush song)

NOTE!  This site isn't in the maps yet!  Use "cctb!sensual!steve".
                                                   ^^^^^^^
                                                 correct now