Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the new _Homeground_

From: Kari Haug <kari@sensual.wa.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 89 00:54:33 PDT
Subject: the new _Homeground_

The new issue of _Homeground_ arrived here in the Seattle area, and we
were pleased to find three excerpts from Love-Hounds printed there,
including three paragraphs from Steve's story about the Bellingham
Washington Katemas party.  How nice that the _Homeground_ arrived just
in time for the next Kate party in Washington.  Also there were
articles about the Santa Cruz and Boston parties.

There was of course a great deal of other neat material, most of which
we haven't had time to read yet.  One thing of interest is that they
ask for any reports of how well _The Sensual World_ is doing in other
parts of the world, especially the USA.  So, everyone who is writing
about hearing Kate on the radio, and reading articles about her,
should make copies for the people at _Homeground_.  They would
appreciate, I'm sure, and you could get your name in print!

Well, back to giving our full attention to the album and each other...

	Kari and Steve

--
Kari Haug	Oslo, Norway	(but visiting Redmond, Washington, U.S.A.)
kari@sensual.wa.com (Yet another site named after a Kate Bush song)

NOTE!  This site isn't in the maps yet!  Use "cctb!sensuall!steve".