Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW & TMBG

From: cssbgd%esdsdf.decnet@crdgw1.ge.com (Bret G. Dahlgren)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 14:25:28 EDT
Subject: TSW & TMBG

While I was looking for the _Love_and_Anger_ single before the album came
out this Tuesday (couldn't find it of course, stupid New Jersey record
chains), I did come across 3 They Might Be Giant's CDingles which all had
unreleased material on them.  They were _Don't_Let's_Start_ (which I knew about
but didn't have), _Hotel_Detective_, and _They'll_Need_A_Crane_.  They were
all great, especially the songs I hadn't heard before.  I was wondering if
anyone knew of any other CDingles that were out.  The people at the store
didn't know (stupid New Jersey record chains), they were just happy they could
unload the three they had.

Also, has anyone seen either single in the Philadelphia area?  I'm pretty sure
they're not on this side of the river (stupid New Jersey record chains).

Bret Dahlgren
cssbgd@esdsdf.ge.com