Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hard to Swallow

From: "Daniel S. Efran" <de0t+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 19:25:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Hard to Swallow

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does anyone really care at this
point whether She said "Nice to Swallow" or "Knight of Sorrow" or "Price
to Follow" or anything?  Personally, I couldn't care less if you paid me
(price to follow...).  If it's a misquote, it's a strange one.  If it's
a joke, it's not a very good one--it's got nothing to do with the song
as far as I can tell.  If it's her pet name for the song, good for her.
(I'm working on a computer game called "Brainstormer" but my working
title (read: nickname) for it is "Mindfucker."  If I let that slip in an
interview, would you guys argue about it for months?
Perhaps you get some satisfaction out of the discussion, and if you do,
I apologize for trying to deter you from doing something you enjoy--feel
free to carry on.  But I find it incredibly pointless, and if I were you
I'd have dropped it weeks ago.

			--The "Dan Efran" Sphere