Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Miscellany

From: "Daniel S. Efran" <de0t+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 19:30:51 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Miscellany

I remember Gryphon.  Do you remember Kraftwork? (I mean the old stuff
like Autobahn, in addition to the newer things like Electric Cafe.)  I
agree that no TD past Underwater Sunlight (approximately) is much good.
I really like Exit, Force Majeure, Tangram, and Poland, but that's just
me.  I haven't heard Green Desert, but some of their older stuff (Alpha
Centauri, Atem) is pretty uninteresting (unmusical).

				---Dan "The Sphere" Efran