Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: microsoft!davidbro@uunet.uu.net
Date: Thu Oct 19 11:10:21 1989

From: davidbro@microsoft.UUCP (David Brown)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Earthquakes.
Date: 19 Oct 89 18:10:19 GMT

Sigh.  I hope that I can listen to The Sensual World without being reminded
that I bought it the same day that all hell broke loose in California.

Are all of our Santa Cruz/Bay Area compatriates still present?  I really
hope so...

The Red Cross needs as much help as it can get, so if you can spare it,
donate it!

dave
--
Dave Brown                                       ...!uunet!microsoft!davidbro
Systems Division, Microsoft Corp., Redmond Wa.