Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LOUD

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER@ccvm.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 11:42:38 EDT
Subject: LOUD

Just my one little comment about The Sensual World...

I think THIS album, more than any other Kate album, needs to be played
LOUD!! As soon as I got the album last Saturday, I stuck the CD in and
selected Rocket's Tail, which everyone on Love Hounds was raving about.
10 seconds into the song, I HAD to stop it, turn up the volume, and start
it again. LOVE IT!! I don't know WHAT you people have against Reaching
Out. I love that almost as much. I'm still digesting though. :-)

  -Mike

- Michael D. Fischer | As the people here grow colder                   -
- SUNY Stony Brook   | I turn to my computer                            -
- Roth Whitman A12B  | And spend my evenings with it                    -
- Stony Brook, NY    | Like a friend.                                   -
- MFISCHER @ SBCCVM  |                             - Kate Bush          -