Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW rasterfile (was Re: A review of the World)

From: Steve Jacquot <saj@lucifer.psyc.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 89 12:14:14 EDT
Subject: TSW rasterfile (was Re: A review of the World)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <8910181253.AA07571@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> Deb Wentorf writes:

>P.S.  Someone commented earlier on the "lameness" of the front picture.  I
>      really disagree.  The lack of color forces you to search elsewhere
>      in the photo.  You can't look away from those eyes, but if you do,
>      you see and can almost imagine the velvety feel of those rose petals,
>      can see the creamy slice of bare shoulder.  It's a very seductive
>      picture; what could better convey the idea of sensuality/sexuality?

Speaking of which, does anyone want a sun rasterfile of the TSW album cover?
I've got one here and wouldn't mind sending out a few copies.  It's 147520
bytes, compressed and uuencoded; is that too big to post?  Is there an
anonymous ftp site somewhere that will carry it?  |>oug, do you want it
for the L-H archives?

Reply to saj@lucifer.psyc.virginia.edu