Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 89 11:08:01 EDT
Subject: The Sensual World

I just gotta gloat a little, kiddies.  30 minutes and $13 later, I am
one Sensual World CD richer.  It sounds wonderful!  No more garbled
engine sounds during "The Fog" and the opening of "Heads We're
Dancing" (fraid the apostrophe is very definitely there on the
silkscreen, back cover and lyrics booklet.) packs a real kick now.

The cover picture is kinda lame.  I like the single cover better.
Maybe if the rose was glowing neon blue or something...

|  |   |\       | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I like George Bush, but this `kinder,  |
| \|on |/rukman | jsd@umass.bitnet  | gentler' crap is killing us." - D.Trump |