Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A bit of humor

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 89 09:40:26 PDT
Subject: A bit of humor

Question:  What's the worst thing about having George Bush as president?

Answer:  Now, in indices, you have to wade through pages of G's before
         you get to the K's.

On a similar note, I noticed that the CD racks at Streetlight Records,
Noe Valley, S.F. has a card which reads, "Kate Bush (no relation)".

Just thought some humor the day before the big release would be nice.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)        |  "I'll take Katie in my shelter any day"
Dept. of Applied Science   |              -- Bruce Pollock,
UC Davis/Livermore         |                 _Wilson Library Bulletin_
ed@das.llnl.gov            |    (in review of _The Dreaming_)