Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_Mainly_watching_You_Without_Me_ secrets

From: drivax!liberato@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Jimmy Liberato)
Date: 15 Oct 89 21:44:03 GMT
Subject: _Mainly_watching_You_Without_Me_ secrets
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 In Article 2936 IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU (Andrew Marvick) writes:

        >  [lyrics to _Watching_You_Without_Me_]

           I offer the following minor enhancments
           to the lyrics presented by IED:

        >  There's a ghost in our home,
        >  Just watching you without me.
        >  I'm not here.
        >       ("You don't hear me.") [backwards]
        >  But I'm not here.
        >  (You can't hear me.)
        >  But I'm not here.
        >  (You don't hear what I'm saying.)

           There's a ghost in our home,
           Just watching you without me.
           I'm not here.
                   (...not here.)
           But I'm not here.
                   ("You don't hear me.") [backwards]
           But I'm not here.
                   (I'm not...)
           (You don't hear me.)
           (You can't hear what I'm saying.)

        >       You don't hear me come in.
        >  "Help me, baby! Help me, baby! Talk to me! Listen to me,
        >   listen to me! Talk to me! Help--"
        >

        >       ("You can't hear me.") [backwards]
        >  "Listen, baby! Listen to me, baby! Help me, help me, baby!

                You didn't hear me come in.
           "Help me, baby! Help me, baby! You don't listen to me, baby.
            Listen to me, listen to me! Talk to me! Talk! And please listen."

                ("You can't hear me.") [backwards]
           "Listen to me! Listen to me, baby! Help me, help me, baby!

        Has anyone put the "Zwoh-nikh-noh ..." section through a digital
        sampler and then done cruel things to it yet?

--
Jimmy Liberato   ...!amdahl!drivax!liberato

" `Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired,
   I bring you love and deeper understanding.'"