Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

R.A.W. magazine

From: Tippi Chai <martinn@csri.toronto.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 89 17:01:13 EDT
Subject: R.A.W. magazine
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

IED writes:
>     thanks to Neil for posting the info about the interviews. But if you
>don't know what "_R.A.W._" is, Neil, who on Earth would?

Me! Me! (oops, or is it "I! I!")
It's "Rock Action Worldwide", published in London.  Alas, the "current" issue
I saw at the bookstore was from *June* 1989.  I just can't wait for them to
get the October issue (and I mean I canNOT wait...).  Also, they're more
metal than rock. All the guys photographed in the magazine have hair down to
their waist.  Well, almost. I doubt if they'll do a good job with the
interview.

Blasphemy Korner:
In an August issue of the _Punch_ magazine there is the following cartoon
(by Ken Pyne):  a grouchy looking man is sitting on a chair.  Two woman
sit on a sofa behind him, and you also see a dog cowering behind the sofa.
Wife says to second woman : "Yes he's such a sadist - he even buys
Kate Bush records just to annoy the dog."
--
Tippi Chai                                     "Red Red Glass is Bleeding"
guest on :{decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn || martinn@csri.toronto.edu