Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is Kate Bush the only thing discussed here?

From: John Precedo <jp@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: 13 Oct 89 18:20:54 GMT
Subject: Re: Is Kate Bush the only thing discussed here?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <3676@draak.cs.vu.nl> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: Alexander Verkooijen <atverko@cs.vu.nl>
>
>>Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
>>This newsgroup/mailing-list was created for Kate Bush fans.  However,
>>discussion of any interesting music or art is encouraged...
>Well, in that case, anyone in for a discussion about
>the latest album of Metallica?

Much as I like Metallica (I own the said album), I don't really think this is
the right forum for discussing them. I think it would be more suited to
rec.music.misc.

By the way - there is a track on the new Aerosmith album called "Jamie's got
a gun". I wonder if there's any connection to "James and the cold gun"?

>                                  Alexander
>--
>Leather and metal are our uniforms,
>protecting what we are.
>
>'Metal Militia' from the album 'Kill 'em all', Metallica 1986.

--John
  (Who likes the quote - kind of defines the way I dress!)