Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Kate in Washington DC area

From: prm@whuxr.att.com (Paul R Mount)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 89 19:34:30 EDT
Subject: Re: New Kate in Washington DC area
News-Path: att!ucbvax!bloom-beacon!GAFFA.MIT.EDU!Love-Hounds-request

WFDU in Teaneck NJ (metro NYC) has one of those Kate Bush IDs
too, and they only have the ep so far, but there's the vocal and
the instrumental on the same side, depending where you put the
needle (is that called double tracking?)

And whenI went to DC, we had WHFS on from Havre De Grace all the
way to  Sring field VA, I love that station

Oa
Paul