Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MIDWEST BUSH FIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: motcid!marble!meadley@uunet.UU.NET (A. Meadley)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 89 14:57:10 CDT
Subject: MIDWEST BUSH FIRES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi love-hounds,
I am forwarding this on behalf of Jorn Barger, who has very
kindly made the necessary arrangements for a Midwest Kate
celebration. Thanks Jorn.

From: Jorn Barger <uunet!zoo1.ils.nwu.edu!barger>
Subject: sensualfest chicago

Date:Sunday October 22, 1pm until Eric throws us out
(no Bears game, I checked)
Address: c/o Eric Salstrand, 6351 Glenwood Apt 2s, Chicago

This event co-sponsored by the Chicago Finnegans Wake Study Group
(mostly all KB fans)

Eric has VHS video player, CD, phono, cassette; also complete CD's so far

We should be able to get the complete singles and hopefully some very rare
stuff (videos etc) from Chicagoland's most maniacal collector...

Please bring food and drink to share and interesting KBiana...

Many thanks, Jorn Barger/ILS

I think Jorn has some problems with e-mail etc, at the moment (correct
me if I mis-understood you, Jorn) so all interested please reply to me :

Ant in Chicago

uunet!motcid!marble!meadley