Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KITS will feature _TSW_ on today's "New Music Wednesday"

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 89 11:05:11 PDT
Subject: KITS will feature _TSW_ on today's "New Music Wednesday"

I hope this gets to all Bay Area fans in time.  This is a once-in-a-
lifetime event, I think.

This morning, Mark Hamilton of KITS played "Love and Anger" (the first
time I've heard that song on the radio), and then he said,
   "From the new Kate Bush album _The Sensual World_, we heard 'Love
and Anger.'  That album will be in the stores October 17.  We'll be
playing cuts from it all day long, so keep it here:  'New Music
Wednesday' at Live-105."

For those who can't listen to the radio until the evening, "New Music
Wednesday" lasts until midnight tonight.

Ed (Edward Suranyi)
Dept. of Applied Science, UC Davis/Livermore
ed@das.llnl.gov
It appears that I now can get UUNET to work. So feel free to write to me.