Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 89 9:52:54 PDT

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: Chicago Kate Bash? and other babble
Date: 11 Oct 89 16:52:53 GMT
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.LLNL.GOV

>Second, what do the experts (|>oug, IED, Ed..?) think that "Wow"
>is about?
>
>The Ice Princess

Hold on!  I am *not* an expert on Kate Bush!  I simply like her a lot,
I like to talk about her a lot (as you've no doubt noticed), I have
a moderate-sized collection of Kate-related items, and I try to read
every article that even mentions her name!  (For example, did you know
that recently Donny Osmond called the Peter Gabriel/Kate Bush duet
"Don't Give Up" his "theme song"?  Or that Kate was quoted in an ad
for Windmill Lane Studios of Dublin in _Billboard_ not long ago?)

You should meet IED sometime (or |>oug, I suppose) to see what a *real*
Kate expert is like.

I too would like a definitive explanation of "Wow".

Ed (Edward Suranyi)
Dept. of Applied Science, UC Davis/Livermore
ed@das.llnl.gov
It appears that I now can get UUNET to work. So feel free to write to me.