Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Boston update

From: berns@lti2.lti.com (Brian Berns x26)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 89 11:07:45 EDT
Subject: Boston update

Two good things:

1) Boston Compact Disc in Harvard Square has plentiful copies of the import
   single.  I found them Saturday, but decided to wait just another week for
   the album.  Decided Monday that I couldn't and went to get one.  BCD is
   asking $12, the bastards.

2) On WFNX (101.7FM) this morning the DJ said (more or less):

   "And right after these messages, the wonderful new song by Kate Bush."

   Whereupon they played "Love and Anger", implying that the domestic single
   is out there somewhere.  Yes?

My conclusion:  It's *starting* and it's going to be big.

-- Brian  ...buita!lti!berns