Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NME article

From: Douglas MacGowan <MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 89 08:42:22 PDT
Subject: NME article

No fair!

By the time I went out to look for the NME issue with the Kate cover
story, it had been wiped out by other (rightfully) Kate-obsessed
fans.

So how about one of you lucky ones posting the article/interview?
You'll earn whole bunches of Brownie Points, and the love, respect,
and admiration of Kate fans less fortunate than yourselves.

I'm already coming to grips with the fact that I won't see the photos
of Her, but I want to see what she said.

Give us a break!

Douglas MacGowan
MACGOWAN@NIC.DDN.MIL

"we were working secretly..."