Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kick Inside

From: Michael Fischer <MFISCHER%SBCCVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 89 16:21:22 EDT
Subject: The Kick Inside

I have recently been guilty of skimming the love-hounds digests rather
than thoroughly engrossing myself in them. This is mainly because of a
lack of time due to school work (imagine that!). Anyway, I recall seeing
some mention of the OLD cover of The Kick Inside (the cover shown in
the booklet of The Whole Story). I didn't read these too well becuase I
knew nothing about it. Well, I was in a CD store yesterday, and saw that
CD for $14.99. I bought it. Is it worth anything (Besides the fact that
I love that cover, and it has a lyrics booklet)?

  -Mike

- Michael D. Fischer |                                                 -
- SUNY Stony Brook   |                                                 -
- Roth Whitman A12B  |                                                 -
- Stony Brook, NY    |                                                 -
- MFISCHER @ SBCCVM  |                                                 -