Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Is Kate?; Austin Bash

From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
Date: 7 Oct 89 01:32:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Is Kate?; Austin Bash
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In a hilarious article, caeco!i-core!pete@uunet.UU.NET (Pete Ashdown) writes:

>I checked into this news group a month ago...
>.........All I found was talk of Kate Bush's new album.
>......later..........I still find Kate Bush babble.
>...Could someone change the 'official' description to something more
>generic (ie: remove Kate Bush)?

This is great!  But shouldn't you at least cross-post to rec.humor.funny?

BTW: Austin and Texas Love-Hounds - There *will* be an Austin BushBash,
after the official release of the album, probably on the weekend of
Oct 21/22, most probably on the 22nd to coordinate with the various
West Coast events.  A local Love-Hound (named later after details settled)
has offered his new house for the celebration.  The only thing holding up
planning is my own busy-ness at work.  Several replies have been received
and each has involved more than one interested person.  To the person
who contacted me from McDonald Observatory (500 miles from Austin for you
non-Texas readers): I got your msg; contact me when you can in Austin
(tele added to .sig this time only).  Other Love-Hounds outside the Austin
area:  This is it! Get in touch.  We'll find some way to put you up Saturday
or Sunday night if necessary.

Steve Williams               ...!cs.utexas.edu!halley!steve
				(512)-244-8252 (work #; has recorder)