Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: tsw typeface, sugarcubes, etc.

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 89 17:51:27 EDT
Subject: Re: tsw typeface, sugarcubes, etc.

> Really-From: Justin Bur <justin@iro.umontreal.ca>
>
> The Sugarcubes' new album `Here today, tomorrow next week'
> was released Monday 2 October in the UK.  I haven't heard
> it, since I had to leave the UK twelve hours too early.

Sounds very much like the first one (which I find somewhat disappointing),
but it still is better than most trash that one would otherwise hear on
the radio. Unfortunately for you, Montreal is a bit too far away from me
in Potsdam other wise you could hear the album on our college station
(WTSC 91.1)...maybe you can anyways if your cable system carries it (I
believe some Canadian cities do...but am not sure...)

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu