Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tsw typeface, sugarcubes, etc.

From: Justin Bur <justin@iro.umontreal.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 89 14:35:21 EDT
Subject: tsw typeface, sugarcubes, etc.

I was hoping to have a chance to check it, but I haven't.
Nevertheless, I think the typeface on the cover of The
Sensual World single is called Eras.

Seen on a London wall: large poster of that record jacket,
with additional caption `her new single'.  Unfortunately
too well stuck to remove.

The Sugarcubes' new album `Here today, tomorrow next week'
was released Monday 2 October in the UK.  I haven't heard
it, since I had to leave the UK twelve hours too early.

Contrary to what I said last time, 10000 Maniacs are
really from Jamestown NY.  (Thanks to Jenn Turney for
correcting me.)

justin