Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Implorings ..., new kid

From: Brian Patrick Arnold <ba0k+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 89 18:40:36 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Implorings ..., new kid

Howdy,

   on my last message, I forgot to add to the last paragraph "Anybody on
this bboard who even pretends that Kate isn't better than any other
group is considered a heathen, as demonstrated by the response I got to
a previous message", which I am still assuming was simply in humor, but
anyway:

>...take your unwashed slovenly wretched self....

That's why I started the paragraph with "Am I reading the right bboard?"
 It was all supposed to tie together.  Oh well.

- Brian