Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Submission for rec-music-gaffa

From: dbk@cs.UMD.EDU (Dan Kozak)
Date: 1 Oct 89 21:34:23 GMT
Subject: Submission for rec-music-gaffa
Responding-System: mimsy.UUCP

From: dbk@mimsy.UUCP (Dan Kozak)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: From a KT fanatic in Pgh, Pa
Date: 1 Oct 89 21:34:22 GMT

> Really-From: halley!steve@cs.utexas.edu (Steve Williams)
> I was once (~1970) a major Led Zep fan, and I currently happen to rank

I am STILL a major Zep fan and one of my fantasies would be that Kate
and Jimmy Page would be united on vinyl (thru Roy Harper, whom they
have both recorded with).  If you haven't heard the Harper album that
Page plays acoustic on a whole side of (can't remember the title
offhand) you owe it to yourself, really great stuff.  BTW, I saw Page
last year on his solo tour and he was as good as he has ever been.

--
#dan

Clever:         dbk@mimsy.umd.edu | "For I was rolled in water,
Not-so-clever:  uunet!mimsy!dbk   |  I was rolled out past the pier" - MoB