Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

My letter got into DISCoveries.

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 89 19:10:00 PDT
Subject: My letter got into DISCoveries.

My letter, in greatly abbreviated form, appears in the Oct. issue
of _DISCoveries_.

Mainly I answered another person's question about a totally unrelated
topic, but I couldn't help but plug an article on Kate.  Here's what was
left after the editor finished using his knife:

  "I second an article about Kate Bush, especially since her sixth
studio album is going to be released this fall.  She also wrote "Be
Kind to My Mistakes" for the movie _Castaway._"

That second sentence actually was from another paragraph in which I asked
if anybody knew where I could find the soundtrack.

Oh well, at least they published it!

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov