Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Pink Leotard photos

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 89 09:25:03 EDT
Subject: Pink Leotard photos

I demand an immediate apology from IED for calling _me_ a
gutter-minded tripe-eating son of a bitch!  (OK, so those weren't the
_exact_ words, but it was along similar lines...) Ever since I
mentioned the pink leotard photos in this forum, I have been getting a
whole bunch o' mail asking me where these photos can be obtained.  And
you call _me_ sick?  You guys are great -- I can't even hold a candle
to this bunch!

Anyway, the only place I know of for sure that has the picture is the
cover of the Japanese version of the album _The_Kick_Inside_.  It also
is the front panel for a fold-out poster of Kate which graces my wall
currently, although the fold-out picture features Kate with her lips
purse ever so slightly, and her knees tucked under her chin, while she
grabs chunks of her hair with her fists, thus rendering the pink
leotard shot invisible (it's on the other side.)

Now can someone please tell me if there is something I'm missing in
"Walk Straight Down The Middle" or is just a simple song about coping
with the pressures of life?

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Please, Al, the fat and unattractive|
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  have rights too!" -- Steve Rhodes   |