Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World in Nothern New York

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 89 00:58:51 EDT
Subject: The Sensual World in Nothern New York

Since everybody else is announcing it, I might as well add that the album
(or at least parts of it) will be played at 7:00pm on WTSC at 91.1 FM. This
reaches most of the far north of New York and Cornwall. I doubt any of you
out there care, but just in case...

BTW, to the guy who flamed my post "More Implorings...", I'm not really
trying to shove the album down the throat of the public, I'm just encour-
aging those of us with access to the media to make the public aware of
Kate - let them decide if they like her or not, but not until the know
about her...sorry if I seemed overhanded about the post, but the exposure
might do her good.

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu