Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Nice to Swallow

From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 17:31:06 EDT
Subject: Re: Nice to Swallow
Sender: nessus@GAFFA.MIT.EDU

> [Robert Rubinoff:] It seems plausible to me that the interviewer
> mis-heard or mis-remembered what Kate said.  These things do happen.

Is it plausible that the interviewer misheard Kate?  Yes, it is
*plausible*.  However, it is far from the likeliest explanation.  It
is *not* plausible that the interviewer misremembered what Kate said.
This was clearly not an interview transccribed via memory.

I'd like to point out that for each album Kate lists her favorite
tracks.  Every other song name is correct, or a shortened version of
the correct name.  If the interviewer was so bad, how come his or her
accuracy on the other song titles is on the mark?