Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the MidWest

From: Pete Hartman <bucc2!pwh@bradley.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 89 12:03:23 -0500
Subject: the MidWest

(u of i must have eaten this the first time)

I, too, am stranded in the midwest.  If Ant, and/or any other midwestern
love-hounds (lizooshka, are you still out there?) want to get together
for a bash, please let me know!  I'm willing to host it in Peoria,
if there are significant numbers of people from St. Louis as well
who want to split the distance.....Or I can always drive to either
Chicago or St. Louis....

interesting bit of KTrivia:  has anyone else noticed that the last
album was "TWS" and this one is "TSW"???  Is this *significant*??????
hmmmmmmm....what COULD she be trying to tell us?  :-)