Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Suzanne Vega mini-discography

From: Chap Godbey <cg47+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 89 16:03:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Suzanne Vega mini-discography

There's another promo that's been overlooked so far--not with new music,
but with interview material.  It's an interview album for the "Solitude
Standing" record, with tracks off the album interspersed with Ms. Vega's
comments about the songs.  I forget the name--I have it at home and not
with me--but it's a good interview session with a real picture cover.
|        Chap Godbey (WACK@DRYCAS.CLUB.CC.CMU.EDU)       |
|                    (cg47+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU)              |
|  Oh my! Watch out for that SWITC...%*^%!!!**^&         |
|  (MESSAGE ENDS)                                        |

<FLAME ON>
What? The letter is finished? Darn..
<FIZZLE>