Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lyrics to contemplate, part 2

From: jsd@GAFFA.MIT.EDU (Jon Drukman)
Date: 21 Sep 89 22:31:48 GMT
Subject: Re: Lyrics to contemplate, part 2
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@eddie.MIT.EDU

What do these lyrics have to do with gaffa?  can't you see we're
too busy trying to pin down Joycean antecedents in the new KaTe
single to contemplate pompous drivel like this?  Now go away.

And who was that who said that I was a curmudgeon?  Musta been
that tracyr chick.  I knew no good could come from antagonizing her!

You'll not get any child support out of me, you silly fictional
person!

Hoping my .signature file comes through this time,

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "Please, Al, the fat and unattractive|
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  have rights too!" -- Steve Rhodes   |