Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

K T N E W S : New LP track listing

From: IED0DXM%OAC.UCLA.EDU@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 89 09:15 PDT
Subject: K T N E W S : New LP track listing

 To: Love-Hounds
 From: Andrew Marvick

     Here are the titles, in order, on the new Kate Bush album,
_The_Sensual_World_:

 Side One:
                    1. The Sensual World
                    2. Love and Anger
                    3. The Fog
                    4. Reaching Out
                    5. Heads We're Dancing

 Side Two:
                    6. Deeper Understanding
                    7. Between a Man and a Woman
                    8. Never Be Mine
                    9. Rocket's Tail
                   10. This Woman's Work

 Bonus track (cassette and CD only):
                   11. Walk Straight Down the Middle

     And before any of you ask, NO, IED doesn't have the album yet.
He just spoke to a woman at a radio station who _does_, though, and
she very kindly read all the titles off of a promo copy of the
U.S. cassette for me--just so IED could share them with all his friends
at Love-Hounds.
     However, this does mean you all might start looking for promo
copies to start showing up in used record stores from now on. They're
going to be out there for the early birds to catch...

-- Andrew Marvick
   P.S.: Oddly, the promo had artwork but no lyrics. Let's hope that's
         just for the promo version, and not that CBS is totally f*cked.