Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World, The Video

From: djjouellette@lion.waterloo.edu (Daniel JJ Ouellette)
Date: 21 Sep 89 16:02:54 GMT
Subject: The Sensual World, The Video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@watdragon.waterloo.edu

Hello everyone.

The video for The Sensual World has made it to Canada.

Much Music, a Canadian video channel, started playing it on Sept. 20.

Not a bad video.  Only got a quick once through of it.  I was suprised
that it was as short as it was.

Ok, Discription to follow if I can remember it all.

The basic video is as posted before.

The video starts with a water shot, like looking at or through a lake.
Then it proceeds to Kate in the forest, and proceeds as described before.

Kate is her slim self once again.  She is wearing what appears to be a long
flowing dress.  It is made of dark purple velvet like material.  I believe it
is an alaboration on the dress style she wore in the Running Up The Hill
video.  It has the look of a dress, but has the separate legs (like pants).
She starts the video sporting a hat (Think it was purple). Small Pill box
affair.  It is attached by long silky (pale blue) scarves.  She takes the hat
off about the middle of the video.

Any way, that's about all I do remember of the video.  Like I said, good
video.  If this is any indication what the rest of the album is like,
IT WILL BE A MEGA HIT!

That's all for now, Talk later, Danny

.dpt