Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World in Canada

From: Woj <woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 89 11:28:19 EDT
Subject: The Sensual World in Canada

Well kids, being here in Northern New York on the edge of the Great White
North, I get to listen to neat radio stations like CHEZ from Ottawa and CHOM
in Montreal. And guess what, CHOM has got the _The_Sensual_World_ single and
I heard it! Yahoo!

To my untrained ears, it sounded sorta like a cross between the surrealist
_The_Dreaming_ with a dash of _Hounds_of_Love_ thrown in. Of course, I only
caught the end of the song (from about half way on), but I still got that
impression.

In any event, I liked it and can't wait for the release dates.

It looks GOOD (or is it 'sounds'?)

woj --- woiccare@clutx.clarkson.edu