Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Praise KATE

From: jsd%UMASS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (Jonathan S. Drukman)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 09:38:40 EDT
Subject: Praise KATE

Hey, IED!  How'sabout posting some phone numbers for CBS reps?  I'll
certainly call them up and bother them (and write the call off as a
business expense).  You have to realize that lots o' people are lazy
(I myself am prime example) and if we have the addresses of the places
you mentioned glowing here on our CRT's where they cannot be ignored,
then we'll really have no excuse to shirk off our Kate Given Duty.

And, if Kurt "If You Give Me A Cute Nickname, I'll Deck You" Loder's
review is readily available, I'd like to see it...

Any word if either the UK or US versions of the first single will be
available on some sort of CD?  (Probably 5" as most places seem to be
discontinuing CD-3s...)  Vinyl really annoys me...

 !   !\             BITNET: jsd@umass
\!on !/rukman      ARPANET: jsd%umass.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu
"Smoke a spliff and get red-eyed..." -- B.A.D.