Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Blanket Of Secrecy

From: John Bilos <jbilos@BBN.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 89 9:40:05 EDT
Subject: Blanket Of Secrecy

I recently heard an LP entitled "Ears have Walls" by Blanket of  Secrecy.   The

identity  of  the  3  band  members is not listed anywhere on the cover or in a

record reference guide I consulted, but it is  rumored  that  they  are  famous

musicians  (perhaps  Paul McCartney).  The album was released in 1982 and is of

British origin.  They have not put anything out since then (kind of a one  shot

deal).   Can  someone  out there enlighten me as to the identity/history of the

band?  The music itself is very good!