Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate in new york

From: djjouellette@lion.waterloo.edu (Daniel JJ Ouellette)
Date: 13 Sep 89 20:56:43 GMT
Subject: kate in new york
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: daemon@watdragon.waterloo.edu

Hello all you Kate fans.
Just got back and the reading is interesting.

Just a couple of questions/observations

I had a tip from a source in New York that Kate was going to be there
sometime.  This was in about May.

Next thing I know, I saw a video for some sort of environmental group
doing a Live - Aid type song, and Kate was in it.  I only got a glimpse
and a quick listen before someone change the channel on me, and I
have heard nothing of it since.

Any one know what the song, video, orginization was, or is this
something no one has heard of.

And no, I am not crazy, I am sure I saw her.  If I remember, she was a little
plumper than on the last album, but coming down nicely from some pictures
of her about a year ago.

Thats all for now, talk later, Danny

.dpt

PS, and don't flame me for this.  This is about the song 'And dream of
sheep" (spelling is off I know that)

To me that little section in the middle where a voice comes in sounds like
a radio anouncer and he is giving a radio forcast.

Yes, Yes?, No, No?  Which is it.

Again, Danny

.dpt