Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Billboard mentions Kate's new album again

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 89 14:01:32 PDT
Subject: Billboard mentions Kate's new album again

In the current issue of _Billboard_ magazine (Sept. 16), under a heading labeled
"Beats & Pieces", the following appears:

"Kate Bush fans will be pleased to know that her new album, 'The Sensual
World,' will be surfacing in mid-October."

Looks like they got the title right this time -- I think.  IED, do we now
know the title for sure -- no _The Sensual World in October_, or any other
such thing?

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov