Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Just who is Kate Bush?

From: DSL023%1325@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 89 14:33 EDT
Subject: Re: Just who is Kate Bush?

> I'm certainly not the most fanatical Kate Bush worshipper here, so I
> hope you'll excuse any small factual errors that creep in.

I do believe that your contribution to the better understanding of just
who it is behind the voice is quite grand in its acheivement. Although I was
under the slight misconception that she was an English female in her thirties
(possibly late twenties) who could sing quite well.  But considering that she
was once a German male and an aardvark she has done exceptionally well.

> Debbie Gibson possessed by the spirit of Marcel Marceau.

That may be true Tim, but please give Kate more respect than to mention Debbie
Gibson and Marcel Marceau in the same sentence much less the same paragraph.

> Gaffa is an Australian sandwich spread which is refined under the name
> "Vegemite".  It is the essential ingredient in all initiations of
> Scottish Rite Masonry, in which Kate took the 33 degree before the
> operation.

And I suppose they came up with Gaffa by the sound most people tend to make as
they eat the stuff, in no matter how many degrees you take it to.

>>Many thanks.
>
> You had only to ask.

I indeed did ask.  Had I known the reply I was be given I wonder if I would've
asked in the first place, or the second, or the third, ...

Jim 'Why me' Atkinson

Student of Learning and Wondering.

'Billy Pilgrim is lost in time.', Kurt Vonnegut.