Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT bootleg cds

From: scarlett@watdcsu.waterloo.edu (Brian Scarlett)
Date: 12 Sep 89 16:07:45 GMT
Subject: KT bootleg cds
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I found a Katie cd bootleg entitled Kate Bush Live at Hammersmith 1979
(by a company called Neutral Zone CDs - about 65 minutes of music)
Are there any other cd bootlegs around? (the cd sounds incredible
compared to my vinyl versions)

--
I nailed ducks to the wall                              B. Scarlett
Kept my heart in dark ruins                             U. of Waterloo