Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual World

From: stewarte@ucscc.UCSC.EDU (The Man Who Invented Himself)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 89 17:23:42 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual World
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Was I only dreaming, or did ed@das.UUCP (Edward Suranyi) actually say:

>In the August 26 issue of _Melody Maker_, there's a little news item.
>It says the usual about the album's release date of Oct. 16, and then
>it says that "Top brass from EMI were invited down to Bush's country
>estate to hear the final version of the album last weekend.  Insiders
>report that it's 'very arty'."
>
>Hmm.  Any comments?

Didn't I read in this very space that Kate had switched to CBS Records?
Ed, was this a typo on your part?  Or maybe on Melody Maker's?  Or
perhaps Kate just wanted to show them what they were missing?

Just what is going on here, anyway?

-- Stewart

----
"Language and I are barely on speaking terms."
				-- Kathy Van Stone
/*  uunet!sco!stewarte  -or-  stewarte@sco.COM  -or-  Stewart Evans  */