Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just who is Kate Bush?

From: DSL023%1325@WVNVAXA.WVNET.EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 89 13:35 EDT
Subject: Just who is Kate Bush?

From: Love-Hounds-request@GAFFA.MIT.EDU
Date: 11 Sep 89 13:02:00 GMT

I've been reading the bulletin here for some time and discovered that
this particular group talks mainly about Kate Bush of whose music I greatly
enjoy.  Even though I like listening to her music I know very little about her.
Could any one of you please enlighten me about her?
Could any of you also give me a listing of all her music?
And could someone tell me what gaffa means?  (I know it's included in the song
Suspended in Gaffa but i don't know the exact definition...)

Many thanks.

Jim Atkinson

"So it goes", Kurt Vonnegut.