Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 89 09:17:29 PDT
Subject: The Sensual World

First, I'd like to apologize for my double postings.  Something funny
was going on with Love-Hounds over the weekend.

This morning, I told "Holden Caulfield" at KFJC about that telephone
number.  He played it on the air, as I knew he would.  Actually, first
he played WH (n.v.). (He actually mentioned that this was the "re-done"
version, and that the original was on her first album.  KITS never
mentions anything about this.)

Then he tried calling, but the line was busy. (That's funny; I've called
about fifteen times now, and it's never been busy for me.)  He said, "Ah,
well, it's all those Kate Bush fanatics hogging the line." But eventually
the call did go through.  Afterwards, he said, "That was the Kate Bush
info line -- something like 976-KATE."

When I was talking to him on the telephone, telling him about the number,
I also told him that the single should be released in Britain a week from
today.  He said he would probably be able to get an import copy of it soon
thereafter!

That's it for now.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov