Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mad as a Hatter

From: munnari!rama.oz.au!tim@uunet.UU.NET (Tim Edgoose)
Date: 29 Aug 89 05:57:23 GMT
Subject: Mad as a Hatter
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i heard yesterday, much to my surprise, that kate cannot cope with the real
world and is locked away for most of the time. apparently coming out to do a
record or two......or something.....every now and then.

i must say i'm shocked. apparently this was an gossip item on a rock tv show
so it must be true (i didn't actually see the show). i'm just surprised that
this item has received so little bandwidth in gaffa. still maybe this is a
scoop!

i had a group of people surround and beat me with this accusation. being a
fan of the great lady i was greatly distressed. still stranger things have
happened (that horse becoming pope for one).

any thoughts?
tim                            / /\   it's better to play one note and
expert solutions (melbourne)  / /\ \   mean it than zillions of scales
tim%metal@munnari.oz         /_/__\ \   and not mean it.
(03) 882 1305                \_____\/                  - mike oldfield