Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's cat food and record label

From: wisner@mica.berkeley.edu (William Wisner)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 89 20:18:48 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate's cat food and record label
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Hey all of you gaffa people. Wake up and smell the coffee! Kate Bush
>is a decent singer but she's not a fuckin goddess! Pull your
>heads out of your asses and branch out a little! I mean, have any
>of you actually slept with her? She can't be that good!

Kate Bush is a decent singer. She is also a consummate artist. Any one of her
songs contains more depth, meaning, and beauty than the trash you most likely
listen to. Of course, it requirs a certain amount of intellect to appreciate
her works. This explains why so many feeble-minded cretins -- including
yourself, sirrah -- simply can't understand her music.