Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RUTH interpretations

From: timelord%TARDIS.CS.ED.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu Aug 24 14:08:12 GMT 1989
Subject: Re: RUTH interpretations
Sender: timelord%TARDIS.CS.ED.AC.UK@mitvma.mit.edu (Rick Innis)

I'm working from memory here, but the phrases

"C'mon baby, come on come on darling, let me steal this moment from you now"
"C'mon baby, come on come on darling, let's share the experience"

suggest to me that something more intimate than an ex-lover is being written
about here....'course that's only my interpretation.

	--Rick.

"How could you leave me when I needed to posess you?"
I'm working from memory here, but the phrases

"C'mon baby, come on come on darling, let me steal this moment from you now"
"C'mon baby, come on come on darling, let's share the experience"

suggest to me that something more intimate than an ex-lover is being written
about here....'course that's only my interpretation.

	--Rick.

"How could you leave me when I needed to possess you?"