Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: john drukman and god

From: jsd@gaffa.mit.edu (Jon Drukman)
Date: 11 Aug 89 12:51:16 GMT
Subject: Re: john drukman and god
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: uucp@eddie.MIT.EDU

In article <3155@scolex.sco.COM> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: tracyr@uunet.uu.net (jane smallberries)
>
>In article <8908100242.AA02229@GAFFA.MIT.EDU> Love-Hounds@GAFFA.MIT.EDU writes:
>>Really-From: Doug Alan <nessus@athena.mit.edu>
>>If Joe Dumbbrain thinks that God speaks to him through "Into the
>>Groove" and  [...]
>>

>is this true, john?
>
>my, my....

Chill out.  First off, don't parody my organization.  It was thought up
by Terry Gilliam WHO HAPPENS TO BE SOMEWHAT LINKED TO KATE BUSH.  Show
some respect, woman!

Second, it is clear that "Joe Dumbbrain" is a reference to someone other
than yours truly (maybe Joe Turner?  I heard that Debbie Gibson is his
short-term personal saviour...)  But anyways, |>oug's a sick guy.  He is
the one who repeatedly spells my last name "Druckman" which is ALMOSt as
bad as you spelling it "JOHN."  Wise up, you suckers!

Anyway, God speaks to me through Pop Will Eat Itself, so git outta heeyah
with your "into the groove" jive, although when Desparately Seeking Susan
was on TV the other day, I deliberately waited through the disco scene
to leave...

Marginal Kate Reference:  I bought a new set of Bose speakers and blasted
The Dreaming through them and managed to permanently alter my eye color.
It's a trip, gang...

+---------------------- Is there any ESCAPE from NOISE? --------------------+
|  |   |\        | jsd@gaffa.mit.edu | "I think quotes are very dangerous   |
| \|on |/rukman  | jsd@umass.bitnet  |  things."  -- Kate Bush              |