Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
Date: Thu Aug 10 17:08:36 1989

Subject: Annabel Lamb CDs (no Kate content)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

               ..
When I was in Zurich this winter, I bought a CD by Annabel Lamb.  I liked
it a lot, and like the two or three albums of hers that I have a lot too.
I'm wondering if anyone knows if her other material is available on CD,
since LPs are such a pain to listen to.  I'd like to replace my Annabel
Lamb LPs with CDs.  Are they available in the U.S.?  Are any others aside
from the one I have available at all?

	Steve Schonberger	microsoft!stevesc@uunet.uu.net
	``Suspended in Post-It Notes...''

-----
The rest of this is mainly for our humble pseudo-moderator:

My last (silly) posting came out with the headers all screwed up.  It
had in the message body (in addition to the ``Really-From:'' line that
Doug's kludge puts at the heading) a ``To:'' line, a ``Subject:'' line,
a ``Newsgroups:'' line, an ``In-Reply-To:'' line, an ``Organization:''
line, and a blank ``Cc:'' line.  The real ``Subject:'' line was
``(none)'', and the others weren't right either.  I've posted to this
newsgroup before and gotten my notes to come out right (sometimes) or
doubled with one wrong copy and one right copy.  How do we do post things
here correctly, other than pressuring Doug to fix his ``auto-pilot''
software, which he's too busy to do?