Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1989-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Wuthering Hights" showed on MTV-Europe

From: Norvald Stol <stol%vax.elab.unit.uninett@nac.no>
Date: 10 Aug 89 11:18 +0100
Subject: "Wuthering Hights" showed on MTV-Europe

"Wuthering Hights" was showed on MTV-Europe last evening.
("The Coca-Cola report" from Amsterdam).

The DJ Maiken Wexo presented it as a CLASSIC. Her comment
after the video was (QUOTE:) "That was the lovely Kate Bush
which we haven't heard from in an awful lot of time. We're
wondering what she's up to at the moment".

Seems that they are not aware of the Big Event that is soon (?)
going to happen : The return of God KT.

Also seems a bit ignorant for people that is mainly into
pop music. But I'll forgive her, she DID call KT "lovely" !

Norvald.